Multimessenger Pidgin sad je dostupan u novoj verziji 2.4.0. Sa Pidgin moguce je komunicirati sa skoro svim
Messenger Protokolima kao što su: AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, IRC, Jabber, Gadu-Gadu ui Zephyr.
- Added support for offline messages for AIM accounts (thanks to Matthew Goldstein)
- Fixed various problems with loss of status messages when going or returning from idle on MySpaceIM.
- Eliminated unmaintained Howl backend implementation for the Bonjour protocol. Avahi (or Apple's Bonjour runtime on win32) is now required to use Bonjour.
- Partial support for viewing ICQ status notes (Collin from ComBOTS GmbH).
- Support for /notice on IRC.
- Support for Yahoo! Messenger 7.0+ file transfer method (Thanumalayan S.)
- Support for retrieving full names and addresses from the address book on Yahoo! Japan (Yusuke Odate)
- The AIM/ICQ server-side preference for "allow others to see me as idle" is no longer unconditionally set to "yes" even when your libpurple preference is "no."
- Fix SSL certificate checks for renewed certificates
- Fix the ability to set vCard buddy icons on Google Talk/XMPP
- D-Bus fixes on 64bit
- Fixed retrieval of buddy icons and setting of server-side aliases on Yahoo! and Yahoo! Japan when using an HTTP proxy server (Gideon N. Guillen)
- Fixed an MSN bug that would leave you appearing offline when transferred to different server
Download: pidgin-2.4.0.exe (11,8 MB)